“I am very happy with the result. I am travelling in a week and not at all anxious, which is not the norm for me.”
“Dedicated to clients.”
Dr. J.S. 2017
“My hypnotist explained what to expect from the outset. They understood and addressed my goals. I will recommend Beyond Your Best, LLC to others.”
“Thank you, I have my husband back.”
From Stressed To Best™
What is From Stressed To Best?™
From Stressed To Best™ is a proven program for reducing everyday stress that produces remarkable results!
Because people are different, a “one-size-fits-all” approach to stress reduction simply will not work. Instead, From Stressed to Best™ uses definable personality differences to pinpoint specific, individualized steps to reduce stress.
Using Personality Type as a foundation, the program was developed to solve this serious contemporary problem. It produces immediate results by reducing stress and improving communication with clients, customers, family members and coworkers.
How is From Stressed To Best™ different?
From Stressed To Best™ is different from other personality-based programs.
- From Stressed to Best™ takes personality assessment to two more critical levels.
- From Stressed to Best™ shows us how to recognize our own – and others’ – behaviors when we are beginning to feel stressed.
- From Stressed to Best™ shows us how to shift from a “stressed” mode into our “Best Mode” quickly and easily.
- From Stressed to Best™ teaches us important behavioral tools to manage our responses to reduce the stress in our everyday lives and situations.
What are the benefits of From Stressed To Best™?
- Simple to understand and apply in any situation and environment
- Improves communication by helping to reduce the emotion of stressful interactions
- Creates a system to allow people to contribute efficiently and meaningfully
- Increases individual engagement in group projects and activities
- Identifies individual strengths and best, most efficient and effective modes of operation
- Frequently clears up misunderstandings about why people work and behave the way they do.
- Leads to team cohesiveness
- Leads to increased team creativity and productivity
- Strengthens relationships
Who uses From Stressed To Best™?
- Individuals — to deal with personal stress.
- Couples and Families — to better understand and support each other.
- Corporations — in their wellness programs.
- Supervisors — to enhance employee engagement and promote teamwork.
- Civic, social and other groups — to promote harmony and effectiveness.
- Teachers — to understand differences in hard-wired learning styles.
- Health Care Providers — to reduce the stress associated with many health issues.
- Committees — to improve communication and effectiveness
- Any group of people who would like to work and/or socialize together more effectively and cohesively
- Friends — Ask us about our “Personality Party” plan.
How does From Stressed To Best™ work?
- We begin with a simple personality assessment to identify key individual traits that impact how we generate energy, gather information and make decisions.
- Using these character traits, we next identify how each individual specifically responds to stressful situations.
- We then delve more deeply into stress — what causes it and how it affects the mind and body.
- We conduct an overview of the 16 personality types emphasizing how each type is affected differently by stress.
- We teach participants to recognize the onset of their particular stressors as soon as they appear.
- We show them how to immediately stop stress in its tracks!
- We help each participant develop a Personal Action Plan for helping them manage their stress on a continuing basis.
Participants leave with the tools they need to improve their lives and relationships, at work, at home and in the community.
What is your Personality Type?
Download and complete this Free Quick Self-Assessment, and discover YOUR Personality Type!
About Your Trainer
Lynne Bloomquist, MBA, CH is a 30 year Human Resources Management veteran and a certified From Stressed To Best™ Specialist.
“This program has remarkable potential to improve performance quality and productivity while it improves morale. As an HR Manager, I reviewed many programs promising results; this program delivers results.” — Lynne B.